Yes it is a big moment for us! We had to make our first big buys for Brooklyn this past week. We were VERY lucky to have been blessed with everything we needed with Brookyln from my sister Ashley. I mean everything, you name it. The crib, the changing table, bouncer, swing, bottles, etc. Now that I think of it the one thing we bought that was big was the pump, which never really was used. But still that's a ton!! Well we had to get Brooklyn a high chair, the one we were using was temporary stored at our house for a family member and it was their time to get it back. I was sad, free stuff is always nice! But it was fun to go buy the high chair and put it all together. 
We also bought her a new car sear because she was getting too big for the infant seat. I probably should have bought a more neutral colored car seat so we could use it for a boy or girl but I just couldn't resist myself! Too cute!

What a big day for us! I bought them last Friday so for going about 10 months with no big purchases is pretty amazing!!

We also bought her a new car sear because she was getting too big for the infant seat. I probably should have bought a more neutral colored car seat so we could use it for a boy or girl but I just couldn't resist myself! Too cute!

What a big day for us! I bought them last Friday so for going about 10 months with no big purchases is pretty amazing!!
4 comments:
Kelsey, your new purchases look GREAT! Good taste! Your sister has been very good to you.
nice high chair. Yeah it's always nice to have stuff handed down. I love the car seat!!! Ours is green, but we have used it for all four kids so I guess it's worth it. I wish I had the super cute pink one though.
Hey, What happened to the baby that goes in the car seat & high chair? Love the stuff!!
Very cute, I really like the high chair! And the carseat is very girly, hope the next one can use it too- I can't believe Brookie already fits into it! It's great Ashley gave you all your stuff, but it's also so much fun to be able to pick out and buy your own!
Post a Comment