Last week we had Taylor spend the night. Brooklyn absolutely loves her; I know I say this all the time but I just can't believe how much she does! She laughs so much around her even more than with Clark and I. Taylor can get her laughing for several minutes straight!
Well while Taylor was over she wanted to take a bath with Brooklyn so we did. Brookie and Taylor both enjoyed it very much. I was only able to get one picture with them together because by the second Brooklyn dropped her toy and dove head first for it. She had a big red mark on her forehead but didn't fuss one bit! I was pretty impressed. I of course dropped my camera in order to get her up to breath, luckily no damage done to the camera.
Well while Taylor was over she wanted to take a bath with Brooklyn so we did. Brookie and Taylor both enjoyed it very much. I was only able to get one picture with them together because by the second Brooklyn dropped her toy and dove head first for it. She had a big red mark on her forehead but didn't fuss one bit! I was pretty impressed. I of course dropped my camera in order to get her up to breath, luckily no damage done to the camera.

We spent the rest of the night, Taylor and I, watching movies and eating otter pops. Kaylee and her love those things, and I do too because they are cheap and it helps me with the whole "Favorite Aunt" title!
Taylor was awake before I was at about 7 and wanted to get Brooklyn up. Brooklyn was talking in her crib so went in and got her. Spent the morning watching the Disney channel which was nice to have someone watch it with me for a change. Unfortunately Taylor wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb and it wasn't on so I have recorded about 10 shows for our next sleepover!
We really enjoyed having her spend the night and look forward to next time! Love you Tay Tay!
2 comments:
How fun! Cool older cousins are so important when you're the oldest. I'm so thankful I had mine close by growing up and I'm sure Taylor and Brooklyn will love each other forever!
Cute picture! That's great that Taylor is such a fun cousin for Brookie, I agree with Lindsay, older friends/cousins to look up to are so important! That was sweet of you to have her over! Peanut wants to reserve a sleepover at Brookie Broo's B&B for the last week in April ;)
Post a Comment