Friday, February 13, 2009

Rough Few Days


Man O Man, these past few days have been some tough ones. Brooklyn has been extra clingy and needy and I couldn't figure out why. On Monday Brooklyn had a small fever, Clark noticed that her top gums were puffy and that he could see some white trying to get through. After we figured it was teething we jumped on the baby Tylenol and it seemed to help a little bit. Since Monday her fever went away but she has gotten a horrible runny nose. She has been completely miserable the past few days.

Yesterday she only slept for a half an hour which was painful because every minute she was awake she wanted to be held. I find this situation to be a win-loose one.
Win: she is very cuddly
Loose: she is very cuddly

I didn't get anything done, I couldn't even take a shower so when we got to Nana's house I jumped in one of theirs while Nana watched Boo Boo for me! It was so nice, FINALLY!! Luckily she was good for Nana and Grammy while I was at play practice and she slept on Grammy's chest for an hour, always nice when she sleeps over there because really she doesn't ever sleep there! She has been waking up in the middle of the night with 2 cries then goes back asleep, and she does this through out the night.

Still no sign of the tooth coming through the gums but hopefully soon! Brooklyn and Mommy are suffering!!

3 comments:

The Binghams said...

That is so funny! Kambry started doing the same thing on Sunday with 101 temp on Sunday and Monday and not eating at all! I had to give her her formula from a syringe (not fun at all). She had the runny nose, swollen gums and now she has prickly heat from the fever but is starting to feel so much better but there is no sign of the tooth at all. She wasn't like this with her bottoms at all. Kinda funny we've had the same kind of week! Hopefully they only have to go through it this one time before they come in.

Trent & Lindz said...

You poor girls! Please let me know if I can help you out! I'll do whatever I can.

amber {and co.} said...

I'm sorry this has been so miserable, hopefully it won't last much longer! I wish I was there to help :( Love you both very much, give Brookie big kisses from me and Peanut!