Recently within the past 2 weeks Clark and I have been going into Brooklyn's bedroom late in the evening to watch her sleep. We did it before but now she seems to know when we are in there and wakes up. We LOVE it because we just hold her in our arms and she just rests her head on our shoulders. She is still semi asleep so she is especially cuddly with us. I know we shouldn't be doing this regularly because she will get use to it and heaven knows I don't want that girl to get up in the middle of the night every night but for now we are just enjoying our quiet time with her.
She has grown up way too fast and this month she will be 9 months old!! We love our little girl to death and know how sweet she is. How wonderful is it that she picked us as parents?! It has all gone by too quickly and we want to treasure every minute we can with her. It probably sounds crazy but soon she will be too big to be held in our arms or won't want to be cuddly with us. I hope this never happens!!
But for now, I don't know how long we will keep doing our midnight cuddle but one things for sure: We are absolutely loving it!!
1 comment:
Yay for cuddling!!! Amen to everything you said, as much as I hate getting up with Chandler 4 or 5 times a night, I LOVE being able to cuddle and rock him, sleepy babies are the best for cuddling! And I'm sure Brookie loves your snuggle time too :)
Post a Comment