Sunday, February 1, 2009

Play date

Yesterday while I was watching my nephew Logan and Brooklyn my friend Jill came over to help put up some vinyl I ordered from her (click here to check out her website, the prices are GREAT and you'll love the results) so she brought her 3 kids. I went in to get Brooklyn from her crib and Gavin, Brooklyn's boyfriend and future husband, crawled from the family room into her room and we were playing in there. Shortly there after Logan was in her room playing with us too. It was a BLAST!! Clark was playing peek-a-boo with them all and they were loving it. It was so much fun to watch them interact with each other and even some rough housing.





>
I couldn't get enough of them playing together!!

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

Cute pictures of the kids, Brookie is so popular :)