Ok so I couldn't sleep and figured I would send a request out. I have learned I am just like my mother who LOVES babies, if I don't control this feeling I will probably end up with 8 kids just like her. (nothing against you mom, all props for doing that, you know I love you!) So to fulfill my hunger to hold a tiny tiny little one in my arms I am asking all of you to do the hard work for me! Lindsay, Jump on it and work your magic on Trent...Ashley, you know its time, you know you want one... Caroline!! Jill, I know its pushing it but come on!! I would say Amber but she has a 4 month old and Melissa I need to come see Carson again, he is too cute and I love holding him!
Someone just have a baby, PLEASE!!
Trust me I know I am not ready to have another one so soon and I know its not the right time for us but it's gotta be for some of you!!
Trust me I know I am not ready to have another one so soon and I know its not the right time for us but it's gotta be for some of you!!
Please, o Please, o please someone get pregnant!
8 comments:
Kels,
Even if we do get pregnant sometime soon we live too far away to satisfy your craving for a little one. So thanks for the shoutout but I don't feel any undue pressure! ;)
After Gavin waking me up at 5 this morning sorry but there is NO WAY I am getting pregnant anytime soon, talk to me around Christmas! :) Your awesome!
Kelsey when I have mine in Sept you can come hold it anytime.
Caroline, I know you would visit!!
And for those of you who are having little ones soon, I am here anytime if you need help!! I can just come and hold them! ;)
you can take my little one and soon-to-be littlER one ANYTIME YOU WANT. Just say the word!
p.s. I'm serious. We are actually in a pinch often and need to scramble for a sitter for Preston so I can go to school!
Hello, perfect solution... we need to visit each other more!!! Chandler is still a little peanut and might be able to satisfy your little baby cravings :) Or if not at least we'll have lots of fun together! 3 more months!! :)
Maybe if I tell Trent we need to have one for you it'll change his mind:)ha ha! Or maybe not but I'll do my best!
Post a Comment