Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally!!


I wanted to document this great achivement of my daughter Brooklyn Lydia: she can now sit up by herself!! Wahooo! She hasn't been very good at this and I just thought she would get it in her own time which she did but I decided to help her get there. I was devoted to not take her in stores in her car seat and also spend a good amount of time practicing sitting up with her. She did have a few bumps on her head from falling straight back but she is a Trooper and made it out on top! Its been about a week now and she is doing great!



She is growing up way too fast!! We love you Brooklyn!!

4 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Yea Brooklyn! She's getting so big. And I love your haircut by the way! It looks so adorable on you.

amber {and co.} said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats Brookie Broo! I'm sure all those rolls make it hard to sit up, we're very proud of you :)

Caroline said...

She is growing up quickly - look at those two little teeth!

ashley said...

yay for Brooklyn!