On Tuesday night I was able to go get my hair cut by Jenny Richins in my ward. I was debating between letting my hair grow out or chopping it again and this is what I decided:



First of all, for a day it fixed my Daughter's recent clingyness to me. She cried when Daddy left in the morning which is so not like her and she wouldn't look at me even if I tried to put her face up close to mine she wouldn't dare do it.
Second it also took care of her pulling on my hair. Maha, there is nothing to pull! I love it. While I was debating between cutting it all off or letting it grow Amber asked me if Brooklyn pulls on my hair, after one second I realized chopping it off was the path I would take and I love the results.
Second it also took care of her pulling on my hair. Maha, there is nothing to pull! I love it. While I was debating between cutting it all off or letting it grow Amber asked me if Brooklyn pulls on my hair, after one second I realized chopping it off was the path I would take and I love the results.
Thanks Jenny for the hair cut and great conversation that went with it!!
4 comments:
Kels it turned out SUPER cute! I love it! It looks really cute with it flipped out in the back... and I love the added bonuses that came with it :)
oh and p.s., Cody says it looks good too! Clark better be all over that ;)
It is adorable looks great and dont worry I'm sure they can still make you look 80's for your musical!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment