ohmygoodness what a rollie pollie! She is such a cute little chunker- we love every roll Brookie Broo! :)
She is so cute! The rolls will go away when she starts running all over the place, just enjoy them while you can!!
Oh my, i love chubby babies. cute idea to take pictures of her rolls. i didn't do that with my kids and now wished i had.
Oh My Gosh! I love it! When i was holding her at dinner the other night i could feel her back rolls and it was all I could do to not squeeze em!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ohmygoodness what a rollie pollie! She is such a cute little chunker- we love every roll Brookie Broo! :)
She is so cute! The rolls will go away when she starts running all over the place, just enjoy them while you can!!
Oh my, i love chubby babies. cute idea to take pictures of her rolls. i didn't do that with my kids and now wished i had.
Oh My Gosh! I love it! When i was holding her at dinner the other night i could feel her back rolls and it was all I could do to not squeeze em!
Post a Comment