Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mod Podge Projects

So I know I have been telling a lot of you lately that I have been working on some Primary Mod Podge projects and just wanted to show ya what I made and to prove that I am actually doing it!





These are going to be my dice for Primary. On one I will put a way to sing the song like Hum, whisper, and my favorite Opera! (I get it from my mother, seriously!!) And the 2ND one I am going to actually put numbers like a dice for when we play some games that have spaces to move, obviously. So they are not officially done yet!


Tomorrow I am playing Are you Smarter Than... with the seniors! It is actually Ward Conference and I am going to put "Are you Smarter Than... The Stake Primary Presidency" and we will challenge them on the song for this month "I Lived in Heaven", it's going to be Great!! I only did the "..." because we can play it over again but with teachers or even the Bishop!

These are the Chalk boards I mod podged for the "Are You Smarter Than..." game! I will give one to whoever we are challenging and one to a Primary kid.


Last is my Helping Hands purse...I wrote down all the kids names on sticks and will draw them for when I need helpers! I think its super cute and was tons of fun!





I have really enjoyed making these!! It put the fun back into scrapbooking but I will probably take a break and get somethings done around the house like maybe...just maybe dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. I have kinda been neglecting those. But no fear, I am "Enjoying the Journey" like an apostle one said not too long ago!

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

These turned out great Kels! I'm sure the kids will love using them... good luck tomorrow, hope it goes well!

Caroline said...

SO CUTE!

Rach said...

are you the primary choirister? I'm the primary pianist (the only person who plays in our ward!) thos are so cool! i love your crafts! where do you get all of them?

Trent & Lindz said...

You are so crafty! I love your ideas they all sound so fun! You'll have to show me how you do all this fun stuff sometime :)

Jill said...

Those are great Kelsey you are far more talented then you give yourself credit for!!!

The Richins Family said...

kelsey, i think you are doing really great with the kids. i definitely enjoy watching and listening to you so i know the kids love you. also, other people (moms' stake presidency members, teachers, have said that she love you). good job!