Well folks, here it is. My semi-finished product of
Brooklyn's bedroom. I still need to do some touch ups with painting and even part of the chair rail, oh and don't forget bedding and curtain too, but I couldn't wait to show everyone! It has taken me about 4 months to get this far but just happy I finally did it! Special
thanks to Jill & Cameron and Ashley! Hope you like it....

4 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad all of your hard work paid off! I'm sure Brooklyn loves it :)
looks great!
I already told you on your facebook picures but I just love what you've done! Hopefully I'll be able to get out there soon so I can see. You have such a talent! It's every litte girls dream to have a princess room like that :)
oh my gosh, i love the border. did you hot glue little studs on her wall? love it! i actually have wanted to do this in my bedroom or somepart of my wall...but my husband wasn't too fond of it. i guess it would make him feel too girly if it was placed in our bedroom. haha
Post a Comment