Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Office

I couldn't wait to share my feelings about The Office that took place tonight. If you missed it I truly, truly feel sorry for you!! I was laughing so hard I cried, twice. Angela throwing her cat, Kevin breaking into the vending machine, Oscar climbing through the roof, just WOW... And then the dummy. Couldn't it have been any better?? I highly doubt it. If you haven't seen it you are more than welcome to come watch it again with me at my place, I promise you will NOT be disappionted!

I really think it was the BEST episode of The Office yet.

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Amen to that, The Office has redeemed itself from the past few lame episodes! "Stanley you crush your wife in bed and your heart sucks"...

Trent & Lindz said...

Oh man I'm so happy to have it back! I was getting so irritated with the re-runs! It was a good one :)

Anonymous said...

That is a bold statement my friend...it was a great episode though! Did anyone else cry a lil bit when Pam and Jim were talking at the very end???