What a roller coaster of a year 2010 was!
I look back at some blog posts and think "wow I was stressed out" or "I forgot to blog about this and that". It amazes me how much we go through emotionally in a year and how quickly we come out of it. I was so worried about how Brooklyn would do as an older sister and she has been AMAZING! I was worried how we would adjust and besides the house a total wreck we have done great! So yes, my goal is to get back to my house chore chart...remember this?
Well, I have GOT to get back to a better household! I am going crazy living in a mess so that's right, I am starting back up.
Also I wanted to make sure I remember the important things come first!
FHE, scripture reading, prayers, tithing, church, etc.
I want to build better habits so I guess my theme for this year is just that.
Build Better Habits
I look back at some blog posts and think "wow I was stressed out" or "I forgot to blog about this and that". It amazes me how much we go through emotionally in a year and how quickly we come out of it. I was so worried about how Brooklyn would do as an older sister and she has been AMAZING! I was worried how we would adjust and besides the house a total wreck we have done great! So yes, my goal is to get back to my house chore chart...remember this?
Well, I have GOT to get back to a better household! I am going crazy living in a mess so that's right, I am starting back up.Also I wanted to make sure I remember the important things come first!
FHE, scripture reading, prayers, tithing, church, etc.
I want to build better habits so I guess my theme for this year is just that.
Build Better Habits
2 comments:
My goals for this year are to build better habbits too. It's so easy to get in a rut! Not anymore! I've been deep cleaning since the new year and it feels so great! Could be nesting kicking in as well, I dunno :)
That has been the one really hard thing for me since I've had Addie...getting back into how things use to be. I always felt productive,but now I have to work hard at it every day. Xmas is still up...that has never happened, My floors haven't been mopped in two weeks...that never happened before the baby, and I've been wanting to make some curtain's for weeks...still haven't
Thanks for giving me a reminder Kels...I need to get back into my habits
Post a Comment