Friday, January 7, 2011

Breezy

All about our Aubrey girl: {aka Luelue}

Yesterday we had her 4 month check up when really she is almost 5 months old but hey the holidays were crazy busy so we waited.

Height 26.25 inches long {75th percentile}
Weight 15 lbs {50th percentile}
Head 16.5 inches {50th percentile}

He checked her out and she had an ear infection which was a total shock to me! To us! This girl is never unhappy, the only time she cries is when she is hungry or tired. She had been a little fussy lately but still not enough for me to notice she wasn't feeling good. And she didn't have a runny nose and she barely had a cough that came the night before her appointment.

Anyways, This girl is Heaven sent! I love how chill she is and how she is constantly smiling. Her laugh or giggle is to die for. She smiles and laughs with and at Brookie all the time. Nothing sweeter I tell you.

She is now rolling over both ways but has a little of a challenge when going from her back to her belly. But she is doing great. I think today I will go have a photo shoot with my girls!

here is proof this girl got some shots



We love our chunkamonk!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Love the chubby legs! Glad she is mellow for ya, it fun to have babies like that :) Makes life easier

amber {and co.} said...

Ahhhhh I pray that my baby #2 will be as easy going as Aubrey!! She is such a sweet girl, glad she's doing better from the ear infection!