Friday, October 8, 2010

My girls are getting big.

Elmo or Tinkerbell tag along with Brooklyn all day now

That's right.
She is potty trained.
Yes we have our accidents here and there but she has done great the past 5 days.
Today we ventured out to the zoo, a friend's house, and to Daddy's softball game. She had an accident at the zoo and the friend's house but there is only one way to learn.
Who wants to be stuck inside their house all day? Not Me!
I am really proud of her!
I am proud of me!

Aubrey is also getting bigger...

She is getting chunky and smiling more!
I love it!!

Man we have beautiful girls!


4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Aubrey looks so cute! She has changed a lot since I saw her last. I can believe how different her and Brooklyn looks from each other.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I am not looking forward to potty training.. especially a boy. I'm afraid of finding pee everywhere in my house from him strategically "shooting" things. I'm glad you're having success :)

I can't believe how big Aubrey is. She looks SO different than Brooklyn, at least to me. Both are adorable! :)

Parker Family said...

Yea great job on potty training. I am a whimp and put diapers on Brody when we go out. Aubrey is getting so big.

amber {and co.} said...

Yayyyy for potty training!! So glad that you and Brookie had a good experience with it, it makes me more confident on starting with Chandler Ü I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting, she's changed a lot even in the last month since I saw her! They're growing up way too fast...