Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go Me!

Yesterday I had my 6 week check up and I am completely ecstatic to report that I am now 1 lb lighter than my very first appointment with Aubrey! Yayyyyy!! I could not believe it, well I could but my jello, donut shaped belly was trying to convince me otherwise. I am at 176, which is great but I would like to lose a little more in the next few months before the Holidays get the best of me!
Can you believe they are just around the corner?! Craziness.

Anyways, I just thought I would share because honestly I did so much better with this pregnancy and am proud of how it's turned out. I walked almost everyday for the first 4 months {not by choice but because our car was down}, ate better, and only gained 22 lbs. It's such a great feeling to be back into my jeans! With Brooklyn it took me a good year and a half to get in a place where I was happy with how I looked. So I am celebrating! It only took me 6 weeks to be back into that place.

Now, to get into exercising. Anyone need a work out buddy?!

8 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Goof for you Kelsey! That is such a huge accomplishment! I'm so happy for you! You really do look fantastic :)

The Binghams said...

Way to go Kels!! If you get a gym membership you can come work out with me while the girls play in the day care.

Corby said...

That is awesome! Hens turned 1 today and I am still working on the poundage. Congrats!

Parker Family said...

Great job. I was my biggest after Gavin. I totally need to work out but have been waiting for cooler weather, all my kids in school, me out of school. Excuses, excuses I just need to do it.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Way to go!!! I still have 10lbs to lose before I am pre-Gus.

Good for you! I hope to be better on my next pregnancy as well. I gained 50lbs with Gus, yikes! :)

Lindsay said...

That is great. It's a little depressing considering I'm not there yet, but almost. The thing I can't get use to is the flab still on my stomach....

amber {and co.} said...

Way to go Kels!! There is no better feeling than feeling good about yourself- I'm so happy that you were able to feel that way so much faster this time around! Wish I was there to be your workout buddy Ü

The Richins Family said...

Congratulations! Loosing weight is definitely tricky, something i am still doing and my baby is almost a year! i am impressed with how little weight you gained. I hope to gain that little next time around.

I wish i enjoyed working out whenever my schedule would allow me to but i just workout at home.i hope you find someone.

Jenny