Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chic Fil A

My Mother in law, Julie, said she knew I didn't get out much when I told her how excited I was to take Brookie to Princess Night at Chic Fil A!
I thought Brookie would really like dressing up, plus she kinda has a thing for the cow.
I didn't get that many pictures which makes me sad but Brookie was everywhere! I couldn't get that girl to sit still.





Aubrey slept the whole time, surprisingly because it was so busy and crowded and loud. She then decided to wake up once we got into our quiet car. That girl seems like she needs noise, I am not complaining!

I need to get pictures from my sis who brought her girls too! I didn't get a pic with all the girls and I am so upset. Oh and didn't get one of Brookie and Eli. Man...

Well we didn't stay too long, Brookie was just too much. Sometimes she is, I have a HM girl on my hands! But we had fun and enjoyed our "chicccckkkenn"

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

Such a cute little princess! I'm totally loving the shoes Ü Glad you both had so much fun and you got to share it with friends!