We recently got Jackjack, in fact we got him last Saturday. Brooklyn loves him! I have always wanted in indoor dog and it took Clark a while to come to terms with getting one. I never pushed it though. Once he saw how much Brooklyn loved dogs he couldn't resist getting her one, she's already got her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
Clark found the breeder in phx while he was on one of his sales for work and called me right away, we decided to go ahead and get him. We knew we were getting him for about 2-3 weeks just had to wait till he was at least 8 weeks old to take him home so he is almost 9 weeks now.
We named him Jackjack after the baby on The Incredibles, one of her favorite movies and of course she loves babies so that was her favorite character. She still hasn't gotten he has a name yet, she still calls him dog but I'm sure with time. She wakes up everyday and after naps with "Dog? Dog?" to make sure he is still here.
Jackjack is SOOOOO tiny, one of the smallest dogs I've ever had or seen for that matter. We love having him around and can't wait to see more of his personality and to see Brookie and him grow up together!
Can you say Happy Easter and Early Birthday all rolled into one for Brooklyn!?
She sure does love him though!
Clark found the breeder in phx while he was on one of his sales for work and called me right away, we decided to go ahead and get him. We knew we were getting him for about 2-3 weeks just had to wait till he was at least 8 weeks old to take him home so he is almost 9 weeks now.
We named him Jackjack after the baby on The Incredibles, one of her favorite movies and of course she loves babies so that was her favorite character. She still hasn't gotten he has a name yet, she still calls him dog but I'm sure with time. She wakes up everyday and after naps with "Dog? Dog?" to make sure he is still here.
Jackjack is SOOOOO tiny, one of the smallest dogs I've ever had or seen for that matter. We love having him around and can't wait to see more of his personality and to see Brookie and him grow up together!
Can you say Happy Easter and Early Birthday all rolled into one for Brooklyn!?
She sure does love him though!
5 comments:
So cute! I want him!!!! Is there anything cuter than babies and puppies? I can't wait to see what you do with that room. I know it'll be adorable.
How exciting!!! She looks so cute and happy with him!
Aww Kelsey, He looks adorable. You are soo brave for taking on a puppy, with a toddler, & another baby on the way. Austin is the one that keeps trying to talk me into a dog. I just don't think I can handle it all!! The room is looking cute. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Jack Jack is SUPER cute! I am happy that Brooklyn has a furry friend.
Awww Jackjack is so cute! Chandler will love playing with him when we come down! That's so fun for Brookie, a new puppy and a new sister within a few months- she's a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment