Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another trip to the Farm

Last Friday Brookie and I tagged along with Miss Amy's Preschool to the Farm. Brooklyn loved it just as much as the last time we went in October I believe. Here are some pictures of our adventure there:


on the hayride....can you tell she is a girlie girl?

checking out the cows before everything started

enjoying "driving" the tractor

Kaylee and Brookie on the tractor

Feeding the goats Brownie and Cupcake

Now the Donkey's turn

Brookie is not afraid of animals

And lastly enjoying some ice cream made on the farm


Again we had a blast and for the next few days all we heard was "mor animals, mor animals"...

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

So cute! I love that picture of her holding the chicken, that's great she's so fearless with animals! How fun that you guys got to tag along on farm day again, I would love to do something like that with Chandler!

*Katie May* said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :) That's great you guys get out and do fun things

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

That looks like a ton of fun! My favorite picture of her is the one where she is holding the spoon for the ice cream, PRICELESS!!

Van Cott Family said...

Hey so how was Seth that day?

:) Julie

Parker Family said...

What a cute girl and what cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! Looks like fun! :)