Last Friday night Brookie and I had her cousins Taylor {aka Tay Tay} and Kaylee over to spend the night. It was tons of fun!! We...
watched Phineas and Ferb...

walked to the park {loved how Taylor wanted to push Brooklyn, gave me a nice break!}

Ate at Pete's Fish & Chips


Came home and took a bath
{Taylor always makes them laugh}
Painted our toe nails and finger nails

And ended it with a trip to McyD's for breakfast and then playing at their house for a bit and the park. They took us for a ride on the golf cart and Brookie loved it!
We had a great time and looking forward to another sleepover, hopefully sooner than later!
Love you Tay Tay and Kaylee!!
watched Phineas and Ferb...
walked to the park {loved how Taylor wanted to push Brooklyn, gave me a nice break!}
Ate at Pete's Fish & Chips
Came home and took a bath
Painted our toe nails and finger nails
We had a great time and looking forward to another sleepover, hopefully sooner than later!
Love you Tay Tay and Kaylee!!
5 comments:
you are seriously the best aunt EVER! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!
I always thought Brookie was all Clark, but now I see your nieces and see that she has ALOT of your side too!
How fun!!!! I want a girl to paint nails with! I'll get my fix by taking Brookie out for a girls day one of these days! :)
Aww, fun! Hope I get the chance to take your two girls for the night some day Ü I love how happy Brookie looks being pushed in the stroller!
How fun! Cousins are great!
Post a Comment