Wednesday Brooklyn & I along with Jessica & Kambry went to the free VIP day at the zoo, how can you pass that up?! We left our house at 8:15 and got there at 9 when it was starting to get busy. I ran into some old neighborhood friends from Mesa which was nice, I guess they had the same idea as we did.
First thing we did was went to the petting zoo with farm animals, Brooklyn was chasing the goats around and calling them dogs. After repeating myself several times she finally was saying Goats. This girl was having so much fun, running to each one and petting them and quickly moving to the next!
Kambry petting the goat...Jessica took one of Brooklyn that I need to get.

The two of them watching the goats run around...
Brooklyn pointing at the goats and saying dog, dog, dog....

We then made our way to the Elephant and monkeys, both of which Brooklyn enjoyed. There was a baby monkey that was moving around and Brooklyn kept her eye on it. Can I just say I had so much fun watching her expressions and excitement with each animal, how she would try to say all the animal names! This stage in her growing is SO much fun and I am eating it up!
watching the pigs
We made our way to the water park play area but unfortunately it wasn't on. But we ate some snacks and took a break out of the sun. The day was hotter than I thought it would be so I am really glad I brought a spray bottle, that helped cool down both girls. >
chillin in the shade...
Mommy and Brookie
Her cheesy smile....
After a break we then saw the lions, tigers, and more monkeys. At this point the heat was really getting to us and the zoo was getting more and more crowded so we decided to eat our lunch and then head home. Both girls did such a good job and us two ladies were happy with our day out! We are definitely going to do it again once it gets a little more cooler!
5 comments:
Sounds like a ton of fun! We'll have to join you guys next time!!!
So cute! Love you girls.....
How fun! Zoo days are the best, especially when they're free! Haha actually that goat Brookie's pointing at does kind of look like a really skinny dog, can't blame her for calling it a dog Ü We should take Chan and Brookie to the zoo together when we're there in December!
The zoo is fun times! My kids love the zoo. We have a yearly pass so we go about 5 to 6 times a year! Let me know if you ever want to go!
J
The zoo... I have yet to take Carson there. Hopefully once it gets a little cooler, we can go. I wonder if he would love it as much as Brooklyn...
Post a Comment