So after arriving and having that wonderful airport experience {sarcastic voice} we then had a wonderful weekend to follow. Clark went golfing with his brother Cody and friend Jeff 3 times, us girls went to Cheesecake factory, we all had Texas BBQ on the Riverwalk, and our last day was spent at Sea World. Clark had a fun time being able to golf so much while I was able to get to spend some time with Amber and just gab. It was a relaxing few days, one that both Clark and I needed. Here are only a few pictures, these are from my phone, I still need to get pictures off of my camera and also the ones Amber took.
This was Brooklyn most of the trip, she is getting 4 molars in all at once and isn't too happy. I love how chill Chandler looks {He has his Daddy's facial expression here}

Brooklyn's new glasses I bought her, she loved wearing them...

Amber feeding the dolphins, this was the most fun thing I did at Sea World!! So worth the 5 bucks....
Picture perfect dolphin...
Playing in the Playroom. Chalkboard reads {Chan + Brookie = BCF (best cousins forever)}
Brooklyn having fun writing on their chalkboard, felt like home!
Me feeding the dolphins, so much fun!!I'll try to get the pictures off my camera and get Amber's too. Thank you Cody, Amber, and Chandler for showing us a good time and making us feel welcomed! We had so much fun!!




2 comments:
It was SO much fun having you guys here, we loved it! It was so fun watching Brookie and Chandler play together, they were so cute! It was so great to have one on one girls time with you, and Cody is of course bummed that he doesn't have an excuse to golf as often now :) Thanks for coming out, I love that we made so many fun memories!! And I'll send the rest of the pictures to ya :)
What a great trip! It sounds like so much fun! Sorry to hear about Brooklyn... it has to get better, right?? Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Post a Comment