Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More birthday pictures....

Brooklyn reading her new books
The girls putting the apple in the pig's mouth, they both got prizes

Trent and Lindsay, dressed up for the special occasion


Grammy dolled up too!

Brooklyn, Kaylee, and Taylor
The food table!

Brooklyn's special cake

Carson enjoying the party, he's too cute! Such a big smile!


I didn't get too many pictures of everyone else, I was busy running everything. I will have to go to everyone else and see what pictures they got!

3 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was a great party for a great little girl. Let's get together soon:)

Mori Muir said...

That was probably the nicest 1st Birthday any kid can have! Good job, Kelsey!

amber {and co.} said...

What a great first birthday!! She is lucky to have a great mom who made it so special for her :)