Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mom's hair...

My Mom and her husband Brad came in town for 2 days, making a little detour to AZ while in UT for Brad's son's wedding. We LOVED having them and enjoyed being with them like usual. I have really enjoyed having our own place with extra rooms so my family can stay with us, I always know what's going on and don't miss a minute with them while they are here! Well one day I did my mom's hair all curly and put it up for her. It was nice to have the tables turned and get to do her hair. Ashley, my sister, asked if I made her cry or if I gave her Chinese eyes, seeing how affected Ashley was from childhood hair doing. Pretty funny. Don't worry I was anything but mean to her. These pictures aren't the greatest...



1 comment:

Mori Muir said...

Man, I wish you lived close!!!