Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! I CANNOT believe that Brooklyn is now 1, man time flies. It feels like yesterday I had just come home with her and I can still remember how tiny she was. We love her SO much and can't imagine life without her! She brings so much love and joy into our home, it's been such a beautiful journey.
Today we had our Luau for her and it was tons of fun! I haven't downloaded my pictures yet, I can only do so much in one day, but here is her invites we sent out to everyone. Thank you to all who came!! Brooklyn has so many who love her and will go her life always knowing you are there for her, so thank you! We love you all, But more importantly We love you Brooklyn!
Here are just a few more we took and loved as well...And yes she wore this outfit at her party, for most of it anyways.


1 comment:
Love her little outfit!! And the invites turned out great, thanks for sending us one! :)
Post a Comment