Clark:
Was officially called to be the permanent (no longer temporary) primary pianist with me as chorister. We love being together and pawning our daughter off for 2 hours of church, who wouldn't?
Works hard for the bacon!
Loving his NCAA football PS3 game, and yes his team is the Florida Gators, would you expect any differently?
Has been working out and eating better (we are both trying!!)
Loves Brookie clings to him in the morning and cries when he leaves.
Me:
Me:
Doing projects here and there.
Working on Brooklyn's 1st birthday party which is in less than a month!! CRAZY!!!
Addicted to my solitaire on my IPhone.
Loving Disney channel (I guess that's not new), 17 Again (movie), "Hoedown" by Hannah Montana which I had taken my niece to, photography (I need a camera), and Blog stalking. Trying to build better habits, like I haven't had pop for about 3-4 weeks now! And Wow that made a huge difference, I already lost weight just from that!
Brooklyn:
She now "dances" when she hears music, it's more of a bounce, it's super cute!!
Throws fits when I tell her no.
Throws fits when I tell her no.
Her real laugh sounds fake, I need to record it before it's gone, it's hilarEous!
Loves her waives still.
Can say mummm, dada, and nummm.
Whenever I call Clark I put it on speaker and before he picks up she is saying Dada dada.
She clings to a few people and hates when I take her, they are as follows: Dada, Nana, and yes just once my sister Ashley.
She LOVES Taylor, I love seeing them together.
Loves her baths, and loves her hair done. She will sit and look in the mirror while I comb her hair and put it up. She sits still and everything.
Stands up on anything.
Will lean in to give us kisses, when she feels like it!
We have a lot coming up: family coming in town, our ward having new boundaries, callings, parties, and much more! We have much to be thankful for!!
4 comments:
She's going to be a dancing queen too!!! Congrats to Clark on his permanent calling! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Sounds like everything is going well. I cant believe she is going to be one already.
It looks like your little family is doing so well! I love reading about all of your updates! Good job on the not drinking pop, it is hard! Congrats to Clark, how great the Phillips Duo!
These updates are great! How fun that you and Clark are both in Primary together, primary pianist is my dream calling! And I'm so glad we got to see Brookie Broo "dance" and wave, she's such a cutie, I can't believe she's going to be one in just a few weeks! I'm glad things are going so great for you guys :)
Post a Comment