I finally got Brooklyn's bedding today, I had someone else finish for me because let's be honest I was never going to sew!! It is down right gorgeous and couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Janice!! Here are a few pictures...I couldn't wait to put them in the crib so I took a picture of it all right away. Plus Brooklyn was asleep in her room so couldn't wake her up.


So Happy



4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL... Janice did a great job finishing her bedding. My goodness, what a talent she has. But also what a talent you have for picking out the material! Serious! LOVE it!
So cute! Glad I could help. Janice is an AMAZING seamstress. Once she made Cameron a shirt for Christmas and we were all "wheres the tag?" and laughed and said duh I made it! Seriously thats how good she is!!!
Looks like it turned out great, it matches her room really well! That was really nice of her to do that for you, she did a good job!
Its gorgeous! So glad you got it finished....she has a princess room!
Post a Comment