Thursday, April 30, 2009

Phillips Family

So many emotions and feelings run through me as I look at these pictures but here they are for you to see! Angie you did GREAT!! Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you for all you did!




















9 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

They look great.

Caroline said...

Looks good - the little boys did pretty well...Funny that all the Phillips boys were matching but the girls weren't...

Samantha Phillips said...

I have to admit, I was stressed to the max; I was really nervous about how Aiden would do! But the photo's all look great! I love your family portrait- seeing Brooklyn between you two- you can see what a perfect mix she is of you and Clark! Too cute!

Tiffany said...

They look awesome!!! She did amazing!!

Rach said...

You are granted permission to steal our temple idea! It works so well for us!

ZE is only 21, but i'm just a tich younger than you i believe, and i like em older! haha

how are you guys? it seem like its been forever!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures. You guys are so adorable! It seems like Angie does a really great job! Next time when I come into some money I will have to send her some business!

Rach said...

Yeah Nate called Dave to tell him about the engagement and the wedding in november. Pretty exciting! We've never met Lauren, but we hope to soon.

As for visiting, we should be over there sometime this month. Maybe for a weekend or so. But we're not sure of the timing yet. But soon. We'll have to get together with everyone for lunch, that is always fun.

Jill said...

Okay do you keep adding them or am I just really unobservant? I love the one of you and clark kissing and sitting by the heart! So stinkin' cute!! How fun for ya'll!

amber {and co.} said...

She really did do an awesome job, I love how they turned out (especially our texting picture ;) It was so fun to be able to spend time with ya for that day and a half, just wish it could have been longer!!