Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

Thought I would give an update on our lives right now.

Brookyln:
She is getting better but still clingy.
Her cough hasn't gone away but it sounds soooo much better!
She is now crawling on her knees a little bit, a step up from the army crawl she loves to do.
Also she is starting to try to stand up while holding on to things which is scary for me.
She is already into everything.
Her top 4 teeth has poked through and moving on down.
She is loving her baths more and more if that's even possible!
Starting to get use her sippy cup.
Is getting attached to Daddy which I love, gives me a break plus softens him up, not that he doesn't melt already when he holds her but you know what I mean!!
Loves to waive.
Is ticklish all over: her tummy, neck, thighs, chest, feet, etc.
She "mmmmm"s when she likes what she is eating.
Wants to eat whatever you are eating.
Changed to having one long nap in the morning and then a small one in the afternoon.


Clark:
Work
PS3
Work
He recently has been called as the temporary primary pianist so we are the music pair in Primary. It's been hard with Brooklyn because she is clingy and sick and clingy. Hopefully it will get better!
Enjoys his calling as 11 year old scout leader.


Me:
Finishing up the musical I am in at MCC. Our first performance is a week from Wednesday and goes that weekend and then its a wrap!
Working on the "play room" (more to come on that) which takes most of my time right now.I will be having a Grand Opening when it's done so if you want an invite let me know!
Loving my calling as the Primary Chorister...I get to act like a kid again at church!! Hello, who wouldn't want to do that and to know Heavenly Father approves!
Loving Pandora, Facebook, Blogs, my IPhone, Cafe Rio, HM3 soundtrack, "Single Ladies" song and dance, Brooklyn's naps, stake choir, Gilmore Girls (yes I know I am a little late), and family.


In general:
This past week we have had my Step Dad, Brad, and his daughter, Hailey, staying with us. Hailey is moving back here and needed a place to stay while she finds some roommates and what not. Brad is a great Dad and came to help! It's been nice and they are really easy to please! It's been fun watching Brad interact with Brooklyn, she loves him and his funny noises!


This is about it so far. Hopefully my "Play Room" will get done shortly and I will have an excuse to pull out balloons and party so stayed tuned!!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Thanks for the update! Brooklyn is getting to be such a big girl! I'm glad she's getting better, teething and bronchitis are no good :) I'm excited to see playrooom pictures, I'm sure it will turn out great!

Caroline said...

Sounds like you guys have certainly been busy! I'll be looking for an invite to the Play Room grandopening!! Even though I won't be able to be there. Unless of course you're a really good procrastinator and you don't get it done till Thanksgiving time!