Well folks here are the pictures I know you have been dying to see!! The week flew by but I had a BLAST! On Wednesday night a few ladies came and visited me (Ashley, Jill, Kendyl, and Kayci) which was a great way to start off! Thanks to all who came and saw me throughout the weekend, it meant more to me than you know! Friday night was probably the best night, the audience was great and us as performers did bomb, if I may say so!
I did have 2 small solos which were in Kids of America and in Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now. I was casted as a Student and was part of the Cool Girl group so my role was a cheerleader...who would have thought right?! It felt so good to be back on the stage!
What I will remember from this experience: the mom jeans and saggy butt jeans are for the 80's, the prom hair everyday, zip up zipper before the show starts (yes I went through the whole first song with it down on Saturday day performance, but I don't think anyone really noticed...thank goodness), watch out for stairs, it's fun to be the "nerd", bringing goodies from Costco always makes a happy cast, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible from babysitting Brooklyn to coming and supporting me! I really enjoyed getting out and doing something I love, this was perfect for me! Hopefully I will be able to do it again soon!
I did have 2 small solos which were in Kids of America and in Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now. I was casted as a Student and was part of the Cool Girl group so my role was a cheerleader...who would have thought right?! It felt so good to be back on the stage!
What I will remember from this experience: the mom jeans and saggy butt jeans are for the 80's, the prom hair everyday, zip up zipper before the show starts (yes I went through the whole first song with it down on Saturday day performance, but I don't think anyone really noticed...thank goodness), watch out for stairs, it's fun to be the "nerd", bringing goodies from Costco always makes a happy cast, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible from babysitting Brooklyn to coming and supporting me! I really enjoyed getting out and doing something I love, this was perfect for me! Hopefully I will be able to do it again soon!
Ending pose, I was pointing to my girls on opening night!
Here I am showing off my mad cheerleader skills...Go Mickey!!!
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Opening solo: Kids in America
Jen and I striking a pose...I love this picture!
This is Erica, who played the main role as Tiffany, I did her hair and loved it!
That was one of my favorite things to do every night was my hair, it was like prom everyday!
This is my second solo in Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now, I was impersonating Joan Jett. Rock on....yeah!!
This was in the Mega Mix at the end. I was in my prom dress, the shows prom dress, doing material girl. Love love love the lighting!I Had the Time of My Life!!
7 comments:
LOL Kelsey you did so good! I'm so glad we came and watched you. Can't wait to see what you do next!! :)
So fun! I am glad it went well!!!
I feel so bad that I couldnt make it. brandon and I were going to come on Friday night but he ended up getting really sick with a fever of a 102 and still has it after 4 days. I sure hope you do another show so I can come see it.
Looks like you had a lot of fun, I'm so glad everything went well! Yay for the 80's! :)
looks like it was so much fun!!!
I wanted to first apologize!! I was TOTALLY planning on going, but then Garrett decided he HAD to work and that left me with Carson and I wasn't quite sure how he would handle it! I'm SO sorry! I think that you look AMAZING in these photos! You go girl! What a great experience it must have been!
You did so good, Kels, I'm glad I went!! You should do more musicals!
:)
Post a Comment