This week has been a HECTIC one for me and I feel soooo tired. The house is a mess, laundry is pilled up, not a clean dish, bedrooms are messy, etc. I have had practice for the musical every night this week from 5-10 and since I live in QC I have to leave my house around 4:15 and don't get home till 10:45. It's a blast don't get me wrong but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up which is nice because this week is the last week!! We had other things going on during the day to keep us extra busy so really got behind in the house.
First Wednesday was Brooklyn's doctor appointment and it went really well! She was declared 100% healthy and that we could stop the meds. Here are her stats: 20 lbs 6 oz, 28 3/4 inches long, and her head circumference was 17 3/4. In each category she was in the 75Th percentile, so she is perfect for her weight and size, yay! Brooklyn is now crawling on her knees and getting into everything! She is happy and we couldn't love her more!
Oh and don't want to forget to mention that her top 4 teeth have come through, YAY!On Thursday afternoon we had the opportunity to meet up with Cody, Amber, and Chandler at the airport because they had an hour and a half layover on their way to TX to look at houses. (SOO Happy for them!!) Although we only got to spend about 45 minutes with them it was still a blast and fun to see each other. Peanut is getting big and I am lovin the hair! Keep it up Chandler and you will definitely win over ALL the babes!
Yesterday afternoon Clark left for Utah with our brother in law Chad to go ordain a friend. Brooklyn and I have to fend for ourselves! Luckily we have great family who helped out, last minute no thanks to Clark (his responsibility), and watched her for me while I went to my practices. Thanks Julie, Bob, and Sammy!! We miss the man of the house and hope he is having a fun time on his mini vacation.
Lastly my musical. If you haven't heard I am doing a musical at MCC called "Back to the 80's" and although I don't have a big part and only in the chorus I am really enjoying it! It's great getting out of the house and doing something I love to do, and of course I wouldn't be able to do it without all the help from others with watching Brooklyn! Well, this week is it!! Wednesday night is the opening night. Here is more info you are interested in coming:
Back to the 80's
March 11Th-13Th 7:30 pm
March 14Th 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm
I don't even have my full outfit on, it's just the hair preview!
Box Office # 480-461-7170 to call and reserve tickets
It will be tons of fun! We have great songs like Footloose, Material Girl, Love Shack and a whole bunch more. Here is a preview of me for the musical....
I don't even have my full outfit on, it's just the hair preview! The house is now clean, the laundry folded, dish washer full, bedrooms still a mess but there is still one last long week ahead of us and what a ride it will be! Tune in later for pictures of my past time fun....Wish me luck! "Break a leg"
5 comments:
Wow you are one busy lady! I didn't know you loved to sing/dance so much! Pretty amazing. i'm excited for the 80's pics.
You look fabulous! Wish I could come and see you!
you look adorable! I am so excited to come see you! I can't get over how big Brookie is getting. I wish we could see you guys more!!
It's 11pm so hopefully opening night went AMAZING!! I wish I was there to see it, but I'm sure you did great! Oh and I LOVE the pictures from the airport, if you have any more of them I would love to have them! it was so great to see you, and Chandler loves his blocks! Thank you Brookie Broo! Love you guys! :)
Post a Comment