Aubrey was blessed on Sunday November 28th in our home. We came back from our family reunion on Saturday night so we could get things ready for our big day. All my family was there, besides Garrett and Melissa who had gotten the bug we all shared that week at the cabin. There were many wonderful men who helped bless Aubrey: Papa, Grandpa Farmer, Brad, Chad, Brenon, Devin, Marc, Dan, Darrik, Kaelub Brady, Bishop McElhaney, and of course Daddy.
Aubrey looked beautiful, she was wearing the same dress Brooklyn was blessed in just with her own little touch of color. She was quiet the entire time and I am sure she just looked up at the men surrounding her in awe.
It was such a wonderful blessing full of love, hope and prayer. In it Daddy spoke about how life can seem unfair at times but to know that everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father loves you. Aubrey, you were blessed to enjoy life and to be happy. To one day find a worthy man who can take you to the temple and be sealed.
Aubrey the men in that circle love you and care about you so much! You are one precious little girl who has such a big plan here on this earth. I hope you find it and see that throughout your life. I pray that you will look up to your elders, that those men in your circle will be someone you can turn to and talk with. They are great examples and will be throughout your life.
Don't forget that the women who stand besides those men are also great examples. You have wonderful women in your life: Both Nana's, your Aunts, close friends you will probably consider Aunts, etc. I hope you look up to them, I hope they inspire you to be a wonderful daughter and mother like they have to me. They will teach you so much if you just watch and listen.
We love you! Our family would not be complete without you. You bring such a sweet spirit into our home. You fill it with so much love and have since they day you came into our lives. Thank you for allowing us to raise you, to love you.
Lastly, your Heavenly Father loves you and is so mindful of your life!
He knows you. He knows your strengths as well as your struggles.
He has a plan for you while you are here on this earth.
You are a Daughter of God.
I pray you will never forget how much love surrounds you, how much we love you!
You are beautiful.
Aubrey looked beautiful, she was wearing the same dress Brooklyn was blessed in just with her own little touch of color. She was quiet the entire time and I am sure she just looked up at the men surrounding her in awe.
It was such a wonderful blessing full of love, hope and prayer. In it Daddy spoke about how life can seem unfair at times but to know that everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father loves you. Aubrey, you were blessed to enjoy life and to be happy. To one day find a worthy man who can take you to the temple and be sealed.
Aubrey the men in that circle love you and care about you so much! You are one precious little girl who has such a big plan here on this earth. I hope you find it and see that throughout your life. I pray that you will look up to your elders, that those men in your circle will be someone you can turn to and talk with. They are great examples and will be throughout your life.
Don't forget that the women who stand besides those men are also great examples. You have wonderful women in your life: Both Nana's, your Aunts, close friends you will probably consider Aunts, etc. I hope you look up to them, I hope they inspire you to be a wonderful daughter and mother like they have to me. They will teach you so much if you just watch and listen.
We love you! Our family would not be complete without you. You bring such a sweet spirit into our home. You fill it with so much love and have since they day you came into our lives. Thank you for allowing us to raise you, to love you.
Lastly, your Heavenly Father loves you and is so mindful of your life!
He knows you. He knows your strengths as well as your struggles.
He has a plan for you while you are here on this earth.
You are a Daughter of God.
I pray you will never forget how much love surrounds you, how much we love you!
You are beautiful.
4 comments:
What a sweet post about a special little girl! Cute dress!
She is so beautiful and what a great post. So glad you could have so much family there.
What a sweet post for Aubrey to read back on when she's older! So glad you got to have your family there for it, I'm sure it was a great day! Also, I can't get over how much Aubrey has changed since I saw her! When did the red hair come in?! Such a sweet little girl Ü
Pretty. The dress is pretty. The girls do have a different look to them.
Post a Comment