On Halloween this year we went to Bob and Julie's party in the morning and then the ward party later that evening. It was a fun filled day and Brookie definitely got her share of candy!
Here are pictures from our activities:
We put on tattoos at Nana's party
Sooo cute! Love my chunk a monk.
For Aubrey's first Halloween I made her this clown costume!She was adorable in it!!

I was also a clown, with the help of Grammy and Julie, and my good friend Jilene was one too! We were some pair that night at the ward party...

3 comments:
So fun! Aubrey's costume is so dang cute!!
too cute! By the way I would like you to take some pics of my kids for a christmas card! Just the kids this time maybe... Maybe after Thanksgiving week-- 1st week of Dec..When are you usually open? I loved the tree pics with the mendoza's and the greenery!
Ok Aubrey's costume is so adorable! Great job!
Post a Comment