Thursday, October 21, 2010

Walking

Today us girls walked to walmart and enjoyed the weather.

I couldn't resist taking the camera with








I hope she keeps her blue eyes! Gorgeous!!

She was out within a few minutes, glad too because the past 2 days have been rough for us.

Excited for the weather to cool down and to enjoy the outdoors more!
{And snapping pictures}

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

So fun, I love the first picture of Brooklyn running- her smile is so cute! Love these girls!

Mori Muir said...

The most beautiful girls!!!

Parker Family said...

I love it!

*Katie May* said...

What sweet pics! I love the silly one of Brooklyn walking too such a fun stage

Lindsay said...

The funny thing about that is your weather is just getting nice....our weather is getting cold. It was 45 degrees today. Fresh air always helps the soul. I hope she keeps her blue eyes too. Addi's are still blue, but she really doesn't have a chance!!! I hope you have a Happy Halloween. Can't wait to see pics!!!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

It looks like you girls had fun! I really like the close up picture of Brooklyn. She is so cute! And wow, look at Aubrey's eyes. Beautiful. Fingers crossed she keeps them that color!