Sunday, November 8, 2009

Museum

After our Halloween Story Time we went with Jilene and Eli to the Phoenix Science Museum, it was free with your Fry's VIP card. {How can we pass that up?} Brookie had a fun time running around and playing with everything. It's aimed more towards older kids but we still enjoyed our time there.



Eli and Brookie playing with blocks


She loved this bridge, she just kept going from one side to the other.


more playing...



Ok we had lunch there and Brooklyn is going through the phase of "I want to do everything by myself" when it comes to feeding her. So I was done fighting her and gave her the apple. She ate it all by herself and I got a good chuckle out of it. Doesn't her face say it all?!?


We always enjoy our adventures out and about, can't wait for the next...



No comments: