Friday, November 6, 2009

Clark's bday

This is Clark at Texas Roadhouse riding the saddle while everyone sang to him!! I had to share, isn't it the best! He's gonna kill me. {It was 2 days before his bday but the waitress still let us embarrass him}
The week of Clark's bday was a crazy one!! We had a lot going on. The Saturday before we had primary program practice and then I had a ladies night for Michelle Kaltaler {Who was moving to China} which was a BLAST!! On his actual birthday we had our Primary Program which went so well, I'm so happy with how the kids did. They were so reverent the whole time and sang beautifully! Thank you to all who gave us such nice compliments, it meant more than you know. We both love our callings and love those children!
Well after our program we went out to Bob & Julie's for his birthday dinner. We had his favorite meal and opened presents, such a nice way to end a long day. Don't worry Clark took the next day off of work and went golfing so he definitely got to celebrate his day in his favorite way!
I can't believe my man is 27! Man you're getting old {wink wink}

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

*Happy Birthday* CLARK!!! Wow, 27, he is old ;) Glad he had a fun bday and that the Primary Program went well- what a great day!

Jen Johnson said...

Looking at 27 from the 30's isn't so bad! I wouldn't mind being 27 again, of course I totally own my age!!! Proud to be where I am! Most of the time ;)