Friday, May 15, 2009

Saving $$$$$$



I know it's been a while and we have had a lot happen since the last post but here is a quick little happy update for Brooklyn:

We have now switched from this:

$30 dollars every week

(we get the bigger size at costco that's why it's more)

to

which is now $2.50 a week!!

Oh HAPPY day! She seems to be doing pretty well on the whole milk, now she has only been on it a day or two so we will see how she holds up but so far so good! I have been debating taking her off the bottle completely but for her she doesn't seem to get enough fluids from her sippy cups and with the summer I think I might just stick it out with bottles. We will see though, not having to clean bottles would be REALLY nice....

We will definitely have more fun posts coming up: Mom and Brad's visit, Doing Mom's hair, Congratulations are in order, and in less than 2 weeks it will be Brooklyn's 1st birthday.

Thanks to all who check in on us! We love ya!

3 comments:

JeniRae said...

Hey check it out I found your blog. For some reason I still had your old address! Congrats on saving 1500 bucks a year!!!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for saving money! We've been so happy to not have to buy formula, $30 a week is a lot! Glad she's doing well on milk, it's so exciting that she's almost 1!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

So happy that she is doing good on the whole milk! What a blessing it will be to have that much more money! I wonder what projects can be done with that extra money?